Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tool # 11

I have learned so much thanks to the 11 tools class!   I do know that I need to go back and do a little more in depth learning on some of the tools.  I think what I am most proud of is that I actually have a blog..  I think that is so cool!  I can post pictures and  video's.   Also I think the neatest tools I learned to use and could use with my class were the Poll Everywhere and Wallwisher.  Although I could make lots of cool questionnaires using google docs, for my parents to answer about their children, to gain more insight into their lives!!!  At first I thought I was having to do 11 tools because I deserved to be tortured over the summer (LOL!!!)  But I really am pleasantly surprised that I learned some cool "techy" things to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! I'm so impressed you finished...LOL! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on completing the 11 Tools Blog.

    ReplyDelete