Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tool # 10

It is very important to become a good digital citizen.  And students need to know how to use technology correctly and saftely.   There are 3 things that I have noticed with the itouches that need to be addressed with my class.  Taking photos/video's  of others, taking care of the itouches/netbooks,  working cooperatively with others regarding technology are the 3 issues that I would want my students to understand are critical to being a good digital citizen.  Brain Pop is a great way for young students to learn about digital citizenship as well as Ms. Moore the librarian.  She always comes up with great active board lessons that help students clarify and understand!  I think that it would be a great idea to have a permission slip for the children to take home so that their parents will know what is expected when using the classroom technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment